Today’s FQwentuhan is with tv host MJ Marfori. She graduated from DLSU and started out as news correspondent at the Comelec and Defense beats before shifting to the entertainment scene in 2010. Her bubbly personality talking to showbiz people is what her viewers get in her shows at TV5. Join our cheerful FQwentuhan with the lively MJ!
- If you wish to get my free excel template on Goal Setting, please email to FQMomm@gmail.com and FQMom@gmail.com with subject: “Please send me Goal Setting Template,” and we will forward it to you.
- If haven’t listened to our Episode 5 of Mom and Son Podcast, you may click any of the following links below. Our topic this week is in answer to a question about saving and investing sent by a podcast listener. If you have questions or requests for topics to discuss, please email AntonFausto@gmail.com.
Click any of the following links to listen to Episode 5:
- I’ll be giving a talk on Parenting Millenials and Generation Z as part of the Byahe Karunungan and Musical Festival at the Quezon Convention Center in Lucena City on February 23, 2019 (Saturday) from 10:30am to 11:30am. For ticket inquiries, contact Desiree Rea at 0917-399-5975.
- Thanks to those who already bought the FQ Book, especially to those who took the time out to send me their feedback. Your feedback is food for my soul. To those who have not gotten their copy yet, here’s a short preview of FQ: The nth Intelligence
You may now purchase the book in major bookstores, or if you want autographed copies, please go to FQ Mom FB page (click SHOP), or FQMom.com (click BOOKS), or email us at FQMomm@gmail.com
- Want to know where your FQ stands? Take the FQ Test Challenge now! Click link. http://rebrand.ly/FQTest
Rose Fres Fausto is a speaker and author of bestselling books Raising Pinoy Boys and The Retelling of The Richest Man in Babylon (English and Filipino versions). Click this link to read samples – Books of FQ Mom. She is a Behavioral Economist, Certified Gallup Strengths Coach and the grand prize winner of the first Sinag Financial Literacy Digital Journalism Awards. Follow her on Facebook & YouTube as FQ Mom, and Twitter & Instagram as theFQMom. Her latest book is FQ: The nth Intelligence.