On March 12, 2019 FQ Mom was awarded as one of the InLife Sheroes. InLife Sheroes is a project by Insular Life and IFC (International Finance Corporation) World Bank Group.
FQ Mom was recognized as one of the exceptional Filipino women influencers for 2019 for her work that advances not just financial literacy but also her passion in teaching that includes strengthening values, relationships, parenting, women empowerment and the total well-being of individuals.
To see the highlights of the program, watch this video.
- Adulting? How hard and confusing is it to transition from balancing classes and requirements to balancing meetings, events and projects with no boss or structure? We discuss Anton’s transition and challenges of being a freelance artist, how it is for a parent and the support required to survive. Listen now to our Episode 10 (“ADULTING” Transitioning from School to Work Life).For any questions, e-mail us at email@example.com
Stream the episode via these links:
- Catch me as I give a talk o Financial Management for Metro.Style Office Tours! See you on March 18, 2019 (Monday), 10:00am-12:00nn at B1 Forum, globe Tower, BGC Taguig City.
- As part of the Women’s Month Celebration of First Metro Asset Management Inc. (FAMI), I will be giving a talk to empower women to go beyond saving and move to investing at their event entitled “Smart Women Invest”. This will be on March 21, 2019 (Thursday) at Shangri-La at the Fort.
- Thanks to those who already bought the FQ Book, especially to those who took the time out to send me their feedback. Your feedback is food for my soul. To those who have not gotten their copy yet, here’s a short preview of FQ: The nth Intelligence
You may now purchase the book in major bookstores, or if you want autographed copies, please go to FQ Mom FB page (click SHOP), or FQMom.com (click BOOKS), or email us at FQMomm@gmail.com
- Want to know where your FQ stands? Take the FQ Test Challenge now! Click link. http://rebrand.ly/FQTest
Rose Fres Fausto is a speaker and author of bestselling books Raising Pinoy Boys and The Retelling of The Richest Man in Babylon (English and Filipino versions). Click this link to read samples – Books of FQ Mom. She is a Behavioral Economist, Certified Gallup Strengths Coach and the grand prize winner of the first Sinag Financial Literacy Digital Journalism Awards. Follow her on Facebook & YouTube as FQ Mom, and Twitter & Instagram as theFQMom. Her latest book is FQ: The nth Intelligence.